Oops. I should have known that only three months into the year, my blog would be sad and neglected, every other one I've started went the same way!
It's late, I'm exhausted from the local fair (when did the laughing clowns suddenly cost $5 a shot? And were showbags always such a waste of money, or is it only obvious once you're a parent?), and really I just want to fall into bed...but I just wanted to put this here before I forget:

A collection of things that never fail to make me happy...and furthermore, altogether they make me happier still! I may have to make this into my blog header, to remind me to think happy thoughts :-)
It's late, I'm exhausted from the local fair (when did the laughing clowns suddenly cost $5 a shot? And were showbags always such a waste of money, or is it only obvious once you're a parent?), and really I just want to fall into bed...but I just wanted to put this here before I forget:

A collection of things that never fail to make me happy...and furthermore, altogether they make me happier still! I may have to make this into my blog header, to remind me to think happy thoughts :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment