Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting started...kind of

OK, so to help me with # 21 and 30, I really wanted one of these journals that Chantelle showed off on her blog: http://fatmumslim.blogspot.com/2008/12/new-year-new-you-giveaway.html

But they're sold out online! I'm thinking of driving to the only WA Kikki K store this week (two hour drive from where I'm holidaying), so please pray they have those in stock! Otherwise I'll get this one, but I can't decide what colour! http://www.kikki-k.com.au/catalog/category-2009-Diaries-product-A5-Leather-Diary-2009-Daily.html

# 27 is coming along nicely, especially since Emily got a great haul for her birthday party! Yesterday we played with some awesome Playdoh sets, including one that makes beads for a necklace - she loves it! Unfortunately DH and Em ripped in to all the presents so quickly that I have no idea who gave her what...

#2: I'm about to email my aunt (on Dad's side) to get all the birthdays from that side of the family. She's great at knowing these things. My Maternal Nana is here at the moment so I'll rack her brains for all that side...and DH's gran has all their side on a calendar at her house...and DH's mum will know her side. When I get home from my holiday, I'll start making some cards in Photoshop.

#12 got started well with a gorgeous blue teacup from my Mum for Christmas, from T2, my all time favourite tea shop, the only one of which is right next to the only Kikki K shop...I can sense a small fortune being spent in that vicinity!

#26 will be a challenge I think...but this blog will hopefully help me stay on track!

1 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Let me know if they have them at your Kikki-K store or not, I can check next time I am up at the shops. That will probably be within the week. x

Post a Comment