Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mr Frog jumped out of the pond one day...

And into my parents house! Yep, down here in a semi-rural area, there seems to be an abundance of frogs. We had to remove one from the BBQ the other night, then one snuck into the guest room (thankfully not the room I am in!), then tonight, one hopped through the door as Mum walked out! Eek! I don't like slimy things...cute to look at but it'd better not touch me! Em however, is fascinated with them...

Back to my list:

#10: Bought a new photography book. So far, looking good. Want to practice tomorrow if the girls give me a chance! Mum has some beautiful roses just crying out for photos.

#21, 26 and 30 are all happening here on this blog. For me to make it to the 11th January...well it's a new record! My childhood was filled with diaries with HUGE entries for the first four days...then nothing!

The rest are pretty hard to do while on holidays...

Missing my husband quite a bit. Can't wait to see him next weekend. But he and his best friend are both pseudo-bachelors this week so they're living it up - pub counter meals! And there's a lot of pubs to work through...

Enough of these late nights...here's my journal things, I'm off to bed!

1) Miss E put her own makeup on today...using glitter glue. She looked very....sparkly. And I need to teach her that when putting makeup on, less is more. And using a mirror is a good idea.

2) Miss H is growing like a weed. Pushing herself right up on her hands, so her whole chest is off the ground. She's also a real chewer - loves fingers, won't take a dummy - so we bought some rusks today and she loves them! She also loved the smidgen of pumpkin from my roast dinner...then I chickened out and decided she's still too young (four months) for solids.

3) I am grateful for my girls. So lucky to have them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment