My poor blog, I have neglected you for a few days! But that's because I'm spending my time - gasp - playing with my children! Emily and I have been playing a lot together. Yesterday I set her up with a mini muffin tray and a package of multicoloured buttons (from Spotlight), and she sorted them ALL. Kept her attention for ages. Then today we painted (she loves seeing what colours she can make if she mixes paints together...even if the end product is a murky icky mess IMO lol), and then we grated soap and made bubbles (idea found here ).
Apart from that, all the travelling and late nights have caught up to me, and today I fell asleep...thankfully Hannah was having a nap and Emily was in front of PlaySchool, all the doors were locked and there was nothing for her to get into...
I also have my cool new diary from Kikki K so I'm writing in that now! I miss typing it out here though so I'll probably do it on here a few times a week.
Will also post my Project 365 tomorrow morning as I'm just TOO tired right now...
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment