Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Little Emily-isms today.

Emily is just a delight today!

She found a window shade (from the car), put it behind her ears and told me she was an elephant. We then had to make a trunk ('a trunk is a nose Mummy') out of an old stocking and scrunched up paper. She got stuck in the mud (more brown paper) and had to pull herself out with a tree (her sister's playgym - thanks Krys!)

Then the trunk became a tail, I had to put her hair into two little pigtails on her head for ears, and bath crayon whiskers - a cat!

So cute.

Then she sorted my washing for me - seriously! It was a game to her! Hannah/Emily stuff in the white basket, Mummy/Daddy things in the blue basket. Then I held the shirts and she put them on coat hangers. I love it!

She has gone running in to her sister when H wakes up, and the two of them happily laugh and giggle together!

She also told me yesterday she had 'flies' on her face and needed to polish them with the stuff on TV. It wasn't till today I realised she'd been watching the Sheer Cover ad and wanted to cover her 'flaws'. LOL one can never start using makeup too early!

0 comments:

Post a Comment